It’s time for another weekly recap post of all things happening on and off the blog. This week I’ll be linking to the Sunday Post, which is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer and to Stacking the Shelves, which is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.
Well, all of my work deadlines are behind me so needless to say, this has been a great week! I’ve had plenty of downtime and have just been enjoying the fall weather, napping a lot, and getting caught up on all of the shows that have been stacking up on my DVR. I haven’t tried many of the new shows yet but of the ones I have, I really enjoyed the first few episodes of “The Brave” on NBC.
And today’s my birthday. Yay! I have no idea what I’m doing today yet, but I’m hoping to spend some quality time with my son and my hubby (and hopefully snag a few new books too!).
On the blog, I’ve got a few blog tour posts coming up this week, one for a YA fantasy called Marked Beauty and one for a YA contemporary, Dear Martin. Both reads were quite good so I look forward to sharing those reviews. I also have a new giveaway up on the blog to celebrate reaching the 1,000 twitter follower mark. If you haven’t already, make sure you enter. The prize is a book of your choice (up to a $20 value) from The Book Depository.
Anyway, I think that’s it for me. Have a great week, everyone!
WHAT I POSTED LAST WEEK
- [15 Oct] Weekly Recap #22: Week of 10/8-10/14
- [16 Oct] The Hundredth Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #1) by Emily R. King ★★★½
- [17 Oct] Top Ten Tuesday: Good Enough to Eat – Top 10 Delicious Foods Mentioned in Books
- [18 Oct] Can’t Wait Wednesday – Spotlight on The Hazel Wood
- [20 Oct] 27 Hours (The Nightside Saga, #1) by Tristina Wright ★★★½
- [21 Oct] 1,000 Twitter Follower Giveaway – Enter to Win a Book of Your Choice (Up to $20 Value) – Open Intl.
WHAT I’M READING THIS WEEK
STACKING THE SHELVES