It’s time for another weekly recap post of all things happening on and off the blog. This week I’ll be linking to the Sunday Post, which is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer and to Stacking the Shelves, which is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.
Well, it has been a pretty difficult week here. My grandmother passed away on Saturday after nearly a week in hospice care. Thankfully I was able to make the trip home this week to see her one last time, but it’s still sad to think that she’s no longer with us.
It was also a bit awkward because she died on my son’s birthday. At first we were going to postpone his party, but I finally decided that we could all use the distraction, so as I’m sitting here typing, I have 4 pre-teen boys running around my house acting like lunatics. Their silliness is infectious, so I’m glad we decided to go ahead and have them over.
Needless to say though, I haven’t gotten much reading or blogging done this week. I had some pre-scheduled posts that went up last week, but it will probably be pretty quiet here until after the funeral. I will get back on a regular schedule as far as posting and visiting as soon as I feel up to it.
Thanks for your understanding and I hope everyone else has a great week.
WHAT I POSTED LAST WEEK
- [16 Sep] Weekly Recap #70: Week of 9/9-9/15
- [17 Sep] Discussion: Why You Should Give Audiobooks Another Chance Even If You Think You Dislike Them
- [18 Sep] Top Ten Tuesday – Top 10 Books I’m Planning to Read This Fall
- [19 Sep] Can’t Wait Wednesday – THE RUIN OF KINGS by Jenn Lyons
- [21 Sep] The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas ★★★★
- [21 Sep] My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, Brodi Ashton ★★★½
WHAT I’M READING THIS WEEK
STACKING THE SHELVES