It’s time for another weekly recap post of all things happening on and off the blog. This week I’ll be linking to the Sunday Post, which is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer and to Stacking the Shelves, which is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.
Happy Easter to all who are celebrating today! I’m keeping it short and sweet today because my 6-day work weeks have me so behind on everything, both on and off the blog. I need to get caught up on blog comments and on my reviews so that I actually have something to post next week. I’m quite literally counting down the days until our deadline and the freedom that will follow!
I didn’t get much reading done this week, but I did celebrate my 2-year blogoversary. Thanks for all of the blogoversary wishes from those who have already seen my post. There’s a giveaway for a free book so make sure you check that out if you haven’t already. I still can’t believe it has been two years already!
The only other exciting thing that happened was that after nearly a year of trying, I finally managed to score a couple of tickets to Springsteen on Broadway. He extended his show’s run a fourth time and I was finally lucky enough to get one of those elusive verified fan codes and have the opportunity to buy tickets. I won’t be going until October but Springsteen is my favorite musician so I really can’t wait. I’ll also finally be seeing Hamilton that week so needless to say I’m broke, but extra Happy Birthday to me this year!
I think that’s it for me for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
WHAT I POSTED LAST WEEK
- [25 Mar] Weekly Recap #45: Week of 3/18 – 3/24
- [26 Mar] Nothing Left to Burn by Heather Ezell ★★★½
- [27 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday – MY TOP 10 FAVORITE READS SET OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.
- [28 Mar] Can’t Wait Wednesday – Spotlight on LITTLE BIG LOVE by Katy Regan
- [29 Mar] Discussion Post: Who are You? Finding Your Voice as a Blogger
- [30 Mar] Blogoversary Giveaway: The Bookish Libra is Turning 2 Years Old & I’m Celebrating with a Giveaway!
WHAT I’M READING THIS WEEK
STACKING THE SHELVES