Top Ten Tuesday – My Most Anticipated Books Releasing the in the Second Half of 2022
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Top Ten Tuesday has been one of my favorite memes ever since I started blogging, so huge thanks to Jana for taking over the hosting duties!
This week’s TTT topic is Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2022. This is always an easy topic just because, of course, there are always so many books that I’m excited to get my hands on. I have ARCs for a few but will be waiting to read most of them when they’re actually out in the world. I fully expect several of these to make my best of 2022 list. 🙂
My Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2022
1. LOVE ON THE BRAIN by Ali Hazelwood – “From the New York Times bestselling author of The Love Hypothesis comes a new STEMinist rom-com in which a scientist is forced to work on a project with her nemesis—with explosive results.”
2. CARRIE SOTO IS BACK by Taylor Jenkins Reid – “In this powerful novel about the cost of greatness, a legendary athlete attempts a comeback when the world considers her past her prime—from the New York Times bestselling author of Malibu Rising.”
3. THE AMERICAN ROOMMATE EXPERIMENT by Elena Armas – “From the author of the Goodreads Choice Award winner The Spanish Love Deception, the eagerly anticipated follow-up featuring Rosie Graham and Lucas Martín, who are forced to share a New York apartment.”
4. A VERY MERRY BROMANCE by Lyssa Kay Adams – “‘Tis the season for a Bromance Book Club matchmaking mission! This time, they’re pulling out the mistletoe for everyone’s favorite country music star, Colton, and his second chance at love.”
5. DAISY DARKER by Alice Feeney – “The New York Times bestselling Queen of Twists returns…with a family reunion that leads to murder.”
6. DO YOU TAKE THIS MAN by Denise Williams – “After butting heads, an event planner and a wedding officiant begin an enemies with benefits arrangement as wedding bells chime around them in the newest rom-com from acclaimed author Denise Williams.”
7. IT STARTS WITH US by Colleen Hoover – “Before It Ends with Us, it started with Atlas. Colleen Hoover tells fan favorite Atlas’ side of the story and shares what comes next in this long-anticipated sequel to the “glorious and touching” (USA TODAY) #1 New York Times bestseller It Ends with Us.”
8. ONE LAST GIFT by Emily Stone – “When a young woman finds herself lost and at a crossroads, one last gift from her brother just might give her another chance at life and at love in this epic holiday romance from the author of Always, in December.”
9. THE VERY SECRET SOCIETY OF IRREGULAR WITCHES by Sangu Mandanna – “A warm and uplifting novel about an isolated witch whose opportunity to embrace a quirky new family–and a new love–changes the course of her life.”
10. THE FAMILY REMAINS by Lisa Jewell – “From the #1 New York Times bestselling author Lisa Jewell comes an intricate and affecting novel about twisted marriages, fractured families, and deadly obsessions in this standalone sequel to The Family Upstairs.”
* * * * * *
Most of these are also on my shelf (thanks to you!)💜
Jonetta | Blue Mood Café recently posted…Dead Heat by Lisa Clark O’Neill @LisaClarkONeill
LOL! Hopefully we’ll both love them all. 🙂
I’m interested in looking for the American Roommate Experiment. Thanks for your list!
I took off on my own this week and shared a list of the best three titles to take along on a trip to Paris.
Deb Nance at Readerbuzz recently posted…Three Perfect Books to Read on a Trip to Paris
It’s always fun to go rogue when you have a great topic in mind for the week. 🙂
The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches and Daisy Darker were two titles I could not resist, and couldn’t be more opposite 😀 I’ve already added them both to my Audible Wish list!
I hope you love them both!
I’m so excited for a new TJR book! And I’m always up for a Bromance book and the fact that it’s a holiday book makes it even more fun!
I’m really excited for the Bromance book. In my head I see those guys being even more hilarious around the holidays, haha.
The second half of the year has so many good books coming out! I’m excited for Daisy Darker, and very curious about The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches (and I love the title😁)
Tammy @ Books, Bones & Buffy recently posted…Most Anticipated Books of 2022 – Third Quarter
I love that title too and I love the premise. 🙂
Carrie Soto Is Back has been a very popular choice this week. May it be everything you’re hoping it will be!
My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-releasing-in-the-second-half-of-2022/
Lydia recently posted…Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the Second Half of 2022
Thank you! 🙂
Looks like a great list. I am not ready for Christmas books yet, I don’t even feel like I have had a summer yet (mainly because I have not been in any water yet!). Enjoy these when you get a chance to read them.
Cindy Davis recently posted…Top Ten Tuesday-Anticipated Book Releases 2022
I wouldn’t normally be ready for Christmas books this early, but that Bromance series is a favorite of mine. 🙂
Love on the Brain and Carrie Soto are on so many lists today and I’m also super excited to read them. This is such a great list! I hope you enjoy all of these books 🙂
Dini @ dinipandareads recently posted…#TopTenTuesday: Most Anticipated Releases: June – December 2022
Thank you! 🙂
I cannot wait for A Very Merry Bromance, Daisy Darker, and The Family Remains. Impatiently waiting LOL
Haha, me too. So impatient!
We share three this week! 🙂 Lisa Jewell, Colleen Hoover, and TJR. I’m really excited to see where Jewell takes this one. I loved the first book.
Tanya @ Girl Plus Books recently posted…Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Book Releases | Second Half of 2022
Me too! I was not expecting Jewell to give us a sequel so I can’t wait to see what she does with it. 🙂
I want to read The Secret Society of Irregular Witches. I’d like to think I’d be an irregular witch myself.
Ellie recently posted…Top Ten: Most Anticipated
I’m really excited for that one. I love the premise. 🙂
I didn’t realize The Family Upstairs was getting a sequel! Interesting. hope you enjoy all of these!
Sammie @ The Bookwyrm’s Den recently posted…Upcoming 2022 Releases I Want to Read
Yes, that news was a nice surprise for me as well. 🙂
Really looking forward to Love on the Brain as well! And the Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches is intriguing as well. Great list of anticipated releases!
Amanda Kay Oaks-Christman recently posted…Top 5 Tuesday: Books Set at School
I cannot wait for Carrie Soto is Back! I loveee Taylor Jenkins Reid, and I know I’ll love this one!
Missy recently posted…Top Ten Tuesday: Books on my Summer 2022 TBR
So excited for a new Taylor Jenkins Reid book. I hope you love all these!
Aj @ Read All The Things! recently posted…Mid-Year Reading Check-In
“a family reunion that leads to murder” Yup, need that one. 🙂 Daisy Darker sounds great. And so does the new Lisa Jewell. I’m a little behind on her last few releases…
Greg recently posted…Top Ten Tuesday #290
I’m very excited for the new Lisa Jewell. I had no idea she was doing a sequel for The Family Upstairs so I can’t wait to see where she goes with it.
I so can’t wait for Love on the Brain!!! 😀
Lark recently posted…Pay Dirt Road by Samantha Jayne Allen
That’s definitely one of the ones I’m most excited about. 🙂
This looks like a great summer reading list! The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches is on my list, too.
Lark @ The Bookwyrm’s Hoard recently posted…10 Most Anticipated Books Releasing July-December 2022
That one sounds so good!
I still need to read Malibu Rising, but Carrie Soto already looks so good! I’m also super excited about Love on the Brain and The American Roommate Experiment.
I’m hearing good things about Carrie Soto so I’m very excited for that one.
The Secret Society of Irregular Witches is on my TBR, too; it is a pretty intriguing concept.
I hope that you enjoy these when you get the opportunity to read them.
Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
Pam @ Read! Bake! Create! recently posted…10 Most Anticipated Canadian Releases in Late 2022
I hope you enjoy all of these when they come out!
Jo recently posted…Top Ten Tuesday #375
I am so excited for Secret Society. It just looks like so much fun. Hope all these end up being great reads for you!
I love the premise for that one so much!
I am lucky to have the Hazelwood, Stone, and Adams books. Very excited about them, AND I was able to put pre-release holds for the TJR and Mandanna books. Denise Williams is a must though I don’t have the book or access at this point.
Sam@WLABB recently posted…Top Ten Tuesday: Eagerly Anticipating
I hope you’re able to get access to Denise Williams’ book soon. That’s definitely one that I’m most excited about. I just love her characters so much.
Great list! The Alice Feeney book appeals to me. I haven’t read anything by her yet, but her books sound right up my alley. I hope you enjoy all these.
Susan (Bloggin’ ’bout Books) recently posted…Top Ten Tuesday: The Heat Is On!
I’ve only read Rock Paper Scissors from her but I loved that one so I definitely want to read more of her books.
What a great list, Suzanne. I have several of these books on my shelf and hope we both enjoy them. I didn’t know there was a new Bromance BookClub coming out, so thanks very much for the heads up. Enjoy all your upcoming books.
Carla recently posted…Audioblitz: Man Of War by T.J. London #BookReview #Audiobook @TJLondonauthor @CaffeinatedPR
The Bromance series is such a fun one and I love that the new one is a holiday fic too. 🙂
The Hazelwood, Adams and Feeney are on my shelf. August 23 is jam packed for me. I love the UF books coming up by Nalini Singh, Ilona Andrews, Patricia Briggs, Faith Hunter, and mysteries by Robert Dugoni, Wiliam Kent Krueger, Andrea Penrose, Richard Osman.
Anne – Books of My Heart recently posted…2022 Jul-Aug-Sep Library Love Challenge Link Up & Giveaway
I think 8/23 is packed for me as well. Lots of books coming out that day.
Daisy Darker is on my list too! Love a good mystery.
ShootingStarsMag recently posted…Top 10 Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing In the Second Half of 2022