Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Top Ten Tuesday has been one of my favorite memes ever since I started blogging, so huge thanks to Jana for taking over the hosting duties!
This week’s TTT topic is actually supposed to be Book Titles That Are Questions, but I just wasn’t feeling it. Honestly, I did peruse my shelves and Googled a bit but couldn’t find any books I had actually read aside from Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You? and Are You There God, It’s Me Margaret? Since that topic was obviously a bust for me, I decided to go rogue and share some of my recent favorite summery book covers.
10 of My Favorite Summery Book Covers
1. PEOPLE WE MEET ON VACATION by Emily Henry.
2. THE BOOKSTORE ON THE BEACH by Brenda Novak.
3. GOLDEN GIRL by Elin Hilderbrand.
4. MALIBU RISING by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
5. YOU HAVE A MATCH by Emma Lord.
6. SHIPPED by Angie Hockman.
7. UNDER THE SOUTHERN SKY by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
8. THAT SUMMER by Jennifer Weiner.
9. BEACH READ by Emily Henry. (I love both the hardcover and paperback covers).
10. WAIT FOR IT by Jenn McKinlay.
* * * * * *