Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Top Ten Tuesday has been one of my favorite memes ever since I started blogging, so huge thanks to Jana for taking over the hosting duties!
This week’s TTT topic is Fictional Crushes. My list is pretty much ever-changing, depending on what I’m reading, but I do have a couple of crushes that seem to always make my list. Here’s my list, as of today:
My Current Top Ten Fictional Crushes
1. VERY SINCERELY YOURS by Kerry Winfrey – Everett St. James, the man who has a children’s show. He’s kind and respectful to all of the kids and he’s also very easy on the eyes. Who can resist a sexy Mr. Rogers type?
2. A COURT OF MIST AND FURY by Sarah J. Maas – Rhysand, High Lord of the Night Court, and by far, the sexiest character from the entire series. He has been on my list for almost 5 years now, haha!
3. SIX OF CROWS by Leigh Bardugo – Matthias. At first, I absolutely hated him but by the end, he was one of my favorites. I don’t know if it was that fierce hate-to-love chemistry between him and Nina or what, but I found him pretty irresistible and cried when we lost him.
4. MUCH ADO ABOUT YOU by Samantha Young – Roane Robson, the charismatic and sexy farmer who sweeps the main character Evie off her feet even though she tries her hardest to ignore his flirting. He’s not a player though and is heart-set on finding that special someone to share his life with. Roane is kind, soft, and total book boyfriend material.
5. ACT YOUR AGE, EVE BROWN by Talia Hibbert – Jacob Wayne, the sexy owner of a B&B. He’s a total grump but I crushed on him anyway, lol.
6. PRIDE AND PREJUDICE by Jane Austen – Mr. Darcy has had my heart ever since I first read this book in high school and he’s still hanging tough on my list.
7. THE SOULMATE EQUATION by Christina Lauren – Dr. River Pena, a sexy scientist, who is also adorably shy and awkward. So good with kids though. Loved him!
8. WAIT FOR IT by Jenn McKinlay – Nick Daire, the sexy landlord from this story who initially comes across as an obnoxious “Get off my lawn!” kind of guy, but who turns about to be quite the softie. I hated him at the beginning but had major heart eyes for him by the end.
9. ISN’T IT BROMANTIC? by Lyssa Kay Adams – If you had asked me early on in this series if I would ever crush on Vlad the Russian, I would have laughed in your face, lol. In the early books, he’s quite literally the butt of all of his bro’s fart jokes. However, once we finally got to know him better in the most recent book, I crushed on him hard because he is pretty much the biggest romantic on the planet.
10. A COURT OF SILVER FLAMES by Sarah J. Maas – Cassian, the battle-scarred warrior, has typically taken a back seat to Rhys when it comes to my fictional crushes, but his sexiness and passion really came shining through in this novel as he grew close to Nesta. He went from pretty okay to positively swoonworthy for me in this book.
* * * * * *