Top Ten Tuesday – Books by My Favorite Authors I Still Need to Read

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.  Top Ten Tuesday has been one of my favorite memes ever since I started blogging, so huge thanks to Jana for taking over the hosting duties!

This week’s TTT topic is a freebie so I thought it would be fun to share some books I really need to get my butt in gear and read, specifically Books by My Favorite Authors I Still Need to Read.  Sometimes I wish I was the type of reader who, as soon as I find a new author, I immediately devour everything they’ve ever written.  Instead, I tend to very slowly (think turtle slow) work my way through their backlist.  For that reason, I always have titles lying around that I still haven’t gotten to yet.  Here are some that I’m really hoping to finally read this year.

Books by My Favorite Authors I Still Need to Read

1. TRUE COLORS by Kristin Hannah

2. ROOMIES by Christina Lauren

3.  EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL by Katherine Center

4.  THE DOLLHOUSE by Fiona Davis

5. RUNNING WILD by K.A. Tucker

6. THE DIAMOND EYE by Kate Quinn

7.  FOREVER, INTERRUPTED by Taylor Jenkins Reid

8.  I FOUND YOU by Lisa Jewell

9. THE NEAR WITCH by V.E. Schwab

10. AURORA BURNING by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman

* * * * * *

Question:  Have you read any of these?

47 replies
  1. verushka
    verushka says:

I am pretty bad with backlists too — looking forward is always easier 🙂 Don’t feel guilty though, you are such a fast reader, I don’t know how you do it!

2. Angela
    Angela says:

I’ve read all of TJR’s and Fiona Davis’ books; luckily when I found them their backlists weren’t so big! I definitely haven’t read all the Christina Lauren books and probably wouldn’t at this point, there’s just too many! I’ll just keep up with them going forward!

• Suzanne
      Suzanne says:

I think Colleen Hoover is the exception for me. I still have a ways to go but I’ve been reading a book of hers a month which is very unusual for me.

3. Jo
    Jo says:

I really enjoyed The Diamond Eye, it was so good! I’ve also not read The Near Witch, it’s one of the few VE Schwab books I have left to read, but I’ve been putting it off because I’ve not liked her earlier YA as much as her adult or more recent YA releases.
    Jo recently posted…Top Ten Tuesday #377

4. Cindy Davis
    Cindy Davis says:

I might have read True Colors, but can’t remember. I used to be the person who discovered a new author and then devoured everything, but now I don’t…it’s more a timing thing and having “deadlines” that prevent it. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get a chance to read them.
    Cindy Davis recently posted…Top Ten Tuesday-Birthday Wishes

• Suzanne
      Suzanne says:

So glad to hear you enjoyed Roomies. I don’t know why I haven’t gotten around to that one yet. I guess because they just write new ones so fast, haha.

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Your email address will not be published.

CommentLuv badge