Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Top Ten Tuesday has been one of my favorite memes ever since I started blogging, so huge thanks to Jana for taking over the hosting duties!
This week’s TTT topic is Funny Book Titles. This was surprisingly challenging, I guess because we all don’t think the same things are funny. That said, I always love a good pun or a clever play on words when it comes to well known titles like Game of Thrones or The Fault in Our Stars so I decided to share some cozy mystery titles that I thought were pretty amusing.
* * * * *
Cozy Mystery Titles That Made Me Chuckle
1. NACHO AVERAGE MURDER by Maddie Day
2. THE MALT IN OUR STARS (A LITERARY PUB MYSTERY) by Sarah Fox
3. A GAME OF CONES by Abby Collette
4. ARSENIC AND ADOBO by Mia P. Manansala
5. A BREW TO A KILL (A COFFEEHOUSE MYSTERY) by Cleo Coyle
6. DEATH GONE A-RYE (A BREAD SHOP MYSTERY) by Winnie Archer
7. MURDER IN THE COOKBOOK NOOK by Ellery Adams
8. GROUNDS FOR MURDER (A COFFEE LOVER’S MYSTERY) by Tara Lush
9. IT CANNOLI BE MURDER by Catherine Bruns
10. GINGER SNAPPED by Gail Oust
* * * * * *