2018 HoHoHo Readathon Sign Up Post & TBR List
Even though I’ve been saying I’m going to cut back on the number of challenges and readathons I participate in, the HoHoHo Readathon, which is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer, is one that I enjoy too much to give up. It’s so much fun and it really helps get me into the holiday spirit. I’m a bit last minute getting this part together but I have finally decided what books I’m going to try to read for the readathon. Here’s my sign-up post, complete with my Christmas/Winter-themed TBR list as well as the rules for the readathon in case anyone else is interested in signing up.
My 2018 HoHoHo Readathon TBR List
2018 HoHoHo Readathon Details and Rules
It’s time to sign up for the Sixth Annual HoHoHo Readathon hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Gather up your favorite cocoa, comfort foods, holiday music and books and join in the fun! For this event books and audiobooks with holiday or winter themes count. You can participate for a day or cozy up by the fire and hang out every day. The more you participate the more entries you will earn for the Participant Giveaway.
The event will be longer this year after feedback from last years Twitter Party. It all begins on Friday November 9th and ends at 11:59pm on Sunday November 18th. We will have a Twitter party on the 18th at 3:30 pm (EST)
- Link-up (it is not necessary to link to goal post, just link to the account/blog you will be using)
- Before or on November 9th post a goals post to your blog. If you do not have a blog, declare your intentions on social media and link to this page, then create a shelf on Goodreads with intended books) Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Reviewer. If you do not have a blog or Goodreads account and wish to participate you could use Instagram or Facebook. Contact me if unsure.
- It might be a good idea to a friend, like or follow me on whatever social media site you use so we can see your progress. Just mention Ho-Ho-Ho so I can follow you back.
- Grab the image and share! Tell your friends, post the image and link on social media using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google + or Instagram. Be sure to include a link to this page, so others may join.
- Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
- Read/listen to as many Holiday or Winter themed books as you can. (Winter can be new years setting, snowstorm etc. If you are unsure contact me)
- Tweet your progress using #hohohorat
- Twitter Party! Sunday, November 18, 2018, at 3:30 pm (EST) #hohohorat Come chat about the books you have read. There will be prizes.
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget will post on November 9th at/by 8 am (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 9th 12:01 am (your time zone) and ends on November 18 at 11:59 pm (your time zone)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 9th and stay open until Nov 18th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 19th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
- All winners of challenges and the grand prize will be notified by November 20th.
GL 😀 they look really festive
Lily recently posted…Guest Review + Giveaway: The Winters by Lisa Gabriele
Enjoy the challenge!! 🙂
I have seen the Christmas Sisters around. It looks really great, and I love the setting. Good luck with the read-a-thon.
I’m reading it now and it’s lovely so far. Lots of relatable family issues and the setting is perfect!
So fun! I haven’t been able to find many holiday-themed books this year, so I’ll have to check these out! Good luck with the readathon!
I don’t blame you for not giving up this challenge if you enjoy it so much. Love your titles!
Jonetta (Ejaygirl) recently posted…Singed by Kaylea Cross
This challenge looks so fun, Suzanne! Good luck! I have the Christmas Sisters coming soon, and you inspired me to finally request the Arden book!
I just started The Christmas Sisters yesterday and really love it so far!
I’m getting excited for all of these holiday reads, enjoy!
So happy you enjoy this thon. Morgan’s book looks so good. I already have too many books though..lol
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer recently posted…#HoHoHoRAT 2018 Begins… let it snow
I’m working my way through the Morgan book now and am loving it so far!
Have fun, your book choices all look festive and like good reads! I wanted to do the HoHoHo Readathon but it’s not going to happen for me this year.
bookworm recently posted…Interview with Nancy Warren author of The Vampire Knitting Club
I did this a couple years ago, but I’ll probably do most of my Christmas reading next month. Good luck though!!!
ShootingStarsMag recently posted…Book Review: A Deeper Blue by S.E. Harmon
Have fun! I have not heard of The Winter of the Witch, is it in The Bear and The Nightingale series?
Darque Dreamer recently posted…Penguin Young Readers Blog Tour: The Dark Days Campaign (The Dark Days Deceit, Book 3)
Yes, The Winter of the Witch is the final book in The Bear and the Nightingale trilogy. 🙂