2017 HoHoHo Readathon Sign Up Post & TBR List
I’ve been looking around for a while now for a new readathon or challenge to participate in and have settled on one that I thought sounded like a lot of fun, the HoHoHo Readathon, which is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. I’ve also finally decided what books I’m going to try to read for the readathon, so here’s my sign-up post, complete with my Christmas/Winter-themed TBR list as well as the rules for the readathon in case anyone else is interested in signing up.
My 2017 HoHoHo Readathon TBR List
2017 HoHoHo Readathon Details and Rules
- Link-up (it is not necessary to link to goal post, just link to the account/blog you will be using)
- Before or on November 8th post a goals post to your blog. If you do not have a blog, declare your intentions on social media and link to this page, then create a shelf on Goodreads with intended books) Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Reviewer. If you do not have a blog or Goodreads account and wish to participate you could use Instagram or Facebook. Contact me if unsure.
- It might be a good idea to a friend, like or follow me on whatever social media site you use so we can see your progress. Just mention Ho-Ho-Ho so I can follow you back.
- Grab the image and share! Tell your friends, post the image and link on social media using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google + or Instagram Be sure to include a link to this page, so others may join.
- Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
- Read/listen to as many Holiday or Winter themed books as you can. (Winter can be new years setting, snowstorm etc. If you are unsure contact me)
- Tweet your progress using #hohohorat
- Twitter Party! Tuesday, November 15, 2017, at 8:30 pm (EST) #hohohorat Come chat about the books you have read. There will be prizes.
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget will post on November 8th at/by 8 am (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 8th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 15 at 11:59 pm (your time zone)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 8th and stay open until Nov 15th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 16th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
- All winners of challenges and the grand prize will be notified by November 20th.
Winter Street & Stroll are great. I’m trying to get my hands on the next two to finish the series.
Good to know. I’ve had them both for a while so I’m excited to finally read them.
How fun and cute! The books you’ve chosen look so great! Good luck with the challenge!
Thanks! I’m thinking it should be fun. I don’t normally read many holiday/winter themed books so I’m excited to try something different 🙂
I’ll be doing this one too, great list, the Elin Hilderbrand book look good, I like her work. Happy reading!
Thanks, you too!
Nice choices! I’m signed up too, I just need to get my actual post up with the books I HOPE to read. LOL
There’s so many choices out there too. Even after putting up my post, I keep reconsidering the books I’ve chosen, lol.
Urgh! Why didn’t I stumble upon this readathon sooner! Just the name! Amazing for a Christmas fanatic 🙂
It has been a lot of fun so far. I definitely recommend it for next year 🙂