Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Top Ten Tuesday has been one of my favorite memes ever since I started blogging, so huge thanks to Jana for taking over the hosting duties!
This week’s TTT topic is actually supposed to be Hilarious Book Titles, but I wasn’t feeling that one so I decided to revisit a topic from a few months ago that I really enjoyed – One-Word Reviews for the Last Ten Books I Read But Didn’t Review on the Blog. I’ve been really knocking out books from my own shelves this year, but I haven’t been spending much time reviewing them on this site. I like how this topic allows me to at least briefly share what else I’ve been reading lately.
One-Word Reviews for the Last Ten Books I Read But Didn’t Review on My Blog
1. BOOKED ON A FEELING by Jayci Lee – PREDICTABLE
2. AN OFFER FROM A GENTLEMAN by Julia Quinn – ANGSTY
3. THE DIAMOND EYE by Kate Quinn – DEADLY
4. EVERY SUMMER AFTER by Carley Fortune – NOSTALGIC
6. SOMETHING WILDER by Christina Lauren – UNEXPECTED
7. THE STEMINIST NOVELLAS by Ali Hazelwood – ADORABLE
8. UGLY LOVE by Colleen Hoover – HEARTWRENCHING
9. AFTER I DO by Taylor Jenkins Reid – RESONATES
10. THE HIDDEN ONE BY LINDA CASTILLO – TWISTY
* * * * * *