Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Top Ten Tuesday has been one of my favorite memes ever since I started blogging, so huge thanks to Jana for taking over the hosting duties!
This week’s TTT topic is One-Word Reviews for the Last Ten Books I Read. I’ve already reviewed most of the last ten books I read on the blog, so I’ve decided to focus on the last ten books I read but didn’t already review on the blog. I also think this is a great topic since it challenges me to think of better words than amazing, wonderful, great, loved, etc.
One-Word Reviews for the Last Ten Books I Read But Didn’t Review on My Blog
1. THE ADDRESS by Fiona Davis – ENGROSSING
2. ALWAYS JANE by Jenn Bennett – CHAOTIC
3. BLOOD SCION by Deborah Falaye – BRUTAL
4. THE DUKE AND I by Julia Quinn – DELECTABLE
5. THE BURNING GOD by R. F. Kuang – SHOCKING
6. A LITTLE LIFE by Hanya Yanagihara – HEARTWRENCHING
7. PASSION ON PARK AVENUE by Lauren Layne – UNEXPECTED
8. SURVIVE THE NIGHT by Riley Sager – DISAPPOINTING
9. VERITY by Colleen Hoover – JAW-DROPPING
10. THE MURDER OF MR. WICKHAM – NOSTALGIC
* * * * * *