Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Top Ten Tuesday has been one of my favorite memes ever since I started blogging, so huge thanks to Jana for taking over the hosting duties!
This week’s TTT topic is a Halloween Freebie. Last year I shared some of my favorite witchy read, so this year I thought it would be fun to share some vampire reads, some I’ve really enjoyed over the years and others I’ve heard great things about and hope to read in the future.
* * * * *
10 Vampire Books You’ll Want to Sink Your Fangs Into
- THE SOUTHERN BOOK CLUB’S GUIDE TO SLAYING VAMPIRES by Grady Hendrix (I’m actually reading this one right now and am really enjoying it.)
- MIDNIGHT SUN by Stephanie Meyer (I have to admit I had a love/hate relationship with the original Twilight series, but I still really want to see the story through Edward’s eyes as Meyer’s latest book promises.
- SLAYER by Kiersten White (Who can resist a book inspired by Buffy the Vampire Slayer?)
- DEAD UNTIL DARK by Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse!)
- CITY OF BONES by Cassandra Clare (This series has a full array of supernatural creatures, including vampires.”
- A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES by Deborah Harkness (Yes witches, but also vampires.)
- THE UTTERLY UNINTERESTING AND UNADVENTUROUS TALES OF FRED, THE VAMPIRE ACCOUNTANT by Drew Hayes. (I haven’t read this one yet but keep hearing rave reviews for it. I also work for an accounting firm so it just feels like my kind of book, haha.)
QUESTION: HAVE YOU READ ANY OF THESE?