Thanks so much to INSPIRATION PIE for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I wasn’t familiar with this blogger award so it really made my day that you thought to nominate me once I learned more about it. 🙂 And if you haven’t visited Inspiration Pie, be sure to check it out. It’s filled with wonderful reviews, lovely photographs, and much more.
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
MY QUESTIONS FROM INSPIRATION PIE:
- What is your ideal vacation? I love to be entertained as much as possible when I go on vacation so my ideal vacation is a city where I have nearly unlimited choices for entertainment – concerts, plays, musicals, museums, etc. My favorite vacations thus far have been to New York City, London, Paris, and Rome. So much to do and see!
- What do you love about yourself? Oh, that’s a tough question because I am my own harshest critic. I guess I’d have to say what I probably love most is that people feel like they can rely on me. If I say I’m going to do something, I’ll always follow through.
- What do you wish you could change about yourself? I wish I was more outgoing and less socially awkward.
- What book are you reading now? Final Girls by Riley Sager. It comes out on July 11th so I’m trying to get an ARC read and reviewed before then.
- What keeps you blogging? Well, books and reading are a lifelong passion of mine, so I love being able to use my blog to share my thoughts on what I’m reading. I also love the book blogging community. It’s fun to belong to a community that shares my passion for books.
- You are having a relaxing evening. What are you doing? It almost always involves reading. Either I’m reading something that I want to read or else I’m reading a book with my son, who loves to be read to.
- Do you have pets? Yes, I have a black cat named Ninja.
- Favourite pizza toppings? BBO Chicken, savory BBQ sauce (instead of the traditonal mariana pizza sauce), then top it off with bacon and onions. I could eat the whole pizza by myself!
- Coffee, tea or wine or other? I’m a big coffee drinker, but I do love a nice cup of tea from time to time. I’m also a big wine drinker and love going to wine tastings with my mom and sister. They make for great girls’ day out activities!
- What is your favourite season? I’ve always loved autumn. I don’t know if it’s because my birthday is in October or what, but autumn has always felt magical to me. All of the beautiful colors in nature as the leaves start changing, it’s just pure perfection to me.
- What is your favourite book genre? That’s another tough question because I love to read across genres as much as possible. I’d say my all-time favorite is probably historical fiction with YA fantasy as a close second.
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- If you were given a $50 gift card to your local bookstore, what books would you buy?
- What do you wish you could change about yourself?
- If you could meet any character from any book you’ve read, who would you want to meet and why?
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- What fictional character (books, TV, or film) is most like you? In what ways?
- What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- What makes you happy?
- If you had to describe yourself in one word, what word would you choose?
- Are you a dog person or a cat person?
- What is your all-time favorite book?
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following 11 blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥