Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Top Ten Tuesday has been one of my favorite memes ever since I started blogging, so huge thanks to Jana for taking over the hosting duties!
This week’s TTT topic is Dynamic Duos. I struggled a little bit with this topic, not because I can’t think of any dynamic duos to focus on, but I guess I was trying too hard to come up with some additional theme to connect them all. I finally gave up and just went with a random list of favorites and tried to add some to the mix that I’ve read recently. I’ve got sisters, bffs, partners in crime, romantic duos, rivals – it’s really quite a hodge podge, lol.
Some of My Favorite Dynamic Duos in Fiction
1. Finlay Donovan Knocks ‘Em Dead – Finlay and Vero – Partners in parenting and partners in crime.
2. It Happened One Summer – Piper and Hannah Bellinger – This sister duo is a force to be reckoned with.
3. Six of Crows – Kaz and Inez – Partners in crime and in so much more.
4. The Simple Wild – Calla and Jonah – You have to be a dynamic duo to live in the wilds of Alaska.
5. Mom Jeans and Other Mistakes – Jude and Lauren – BFF goals.
6. Firefly Lane – Kate and Tully – Forces of Nature and BFF goals.
7. Stalking Jack the Ripper – Thomas Cresswell and Audrey Rose – Partners in Forensic Pathology and so much more.
8. The Fastest Way to Fall – Wes and Britta – Partners in fitness and positivity; couple goals.
9. A Court of Mist and Fury – Feyre and Rhys – My favorite sexy, badass fantasy duo
10. When You Get the Chance – Millie and Oliver – My favorite theater-loving rivals who are so much better when they work together.
* * * * * *